Reverse trading: when I copy a Master trade, can I reverse the Slave trade side?
Yes, reverse trading is available with our trade copier. In the Cockpit, you can simply set the Risk Factor with a negative value. For instance:
In this example, if you sell 1.5 lot with your Master, it will buy 3 lots for your Slave.
How can I link a specific Master and a specific Slave together?
If you have multiple Masters and multiple Slaves and if you want a unique Slave to follow a specific Master, you can do this with the RiskFactor:
- Define a RiskFactor different than 0 for the only Slave that must follow the Master.
- Do not define a RiskFactor for all the other Slaves. It will avoid the Slaves to follow the Master.
Is it possible to have a fixed lot size allocation?
Yes, our forex trade copier can work using a fixed lot size allocation (Risk Factor). We offer a wide variety of Risk Factors allowing you to define the risk taken by the slave account(s).
This is the list of all the Risk Factor methods available in our trade copier:
- Auto Risk (on Equity, Balance or Free Margin)
- Multiplier (Notional) or Multiplier (Lot)
- Fixed Lot
- Fixed Leverage (on Equity, Balance or Free Margin)
You can find detailed explanations on our Risk Factor settings by following this link.