The second step is to add a Slave Account. Click on the "Click to ADD" button as shown in step 2. The "Create a new Slave" form will appear.
Fill out the form with your credentials as follows:
- Custom Name: This field allows you to create a unique name for your Slave for easy identification.
- Broker/Technology: Select the technology or broker used to connect to your account (MT4, MT5, cTrader, LMAX, FIX, TWS,...)
- Login: Enter the login id you use to connect your account to the platform of your broker. Login ids are all-numeric.
- Password: Enter your broker's account password. For a Slave account, the trader password is a MUST.
- Server: This is your broker account server
- Subscription: Select your plan here. For now, you have only access to the Free plan. You can change the subscription/plan anytime.
Once all the required details are filled out, you can confirm the creation of your new Slave!
Your Slave account appears now in your Cockpit under the tab "Slaves"->"Accounts"
Here are the steps to add a cTrader account to the cockpit:
1. Click on the "Add new Slave/Master" account in the cockpit, select cTrader as the Broker/Technology, enter the login id of the account to add and the subscription plan to assign.
2. You will be redirected to the cTrader login form (Spotware), please enter there your cTrader id and password.
3. You will be prompted by Spotware to confirm that you would like to share your email and cTrader id with Duplikium, select the login id of the account you would like to link (the same login id that specified previously). Click on "Allow Access" to authorized access.
4. You'll be redirected to the cockpit shortly after you add your cTrader account. Don't forget to assign your subscription and verify that the status is "connected". Then you can configure the account or symbol settings for the newly added cTrader account.