You can pay for your Duplikium subscription via Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard), Paypal or Skrill.
You can pay using Bitcoin and other cryptos as USDT to purchase a prepay and Flexible Plan. Simply select Bitcoin and other cryptos as your payment method before checkout.
Flexible Plan(s) purchased through this method will not automatically renew, so you would need to repurchase the Flexible Plan once it expires.
You can select the payment method during the order confirmation, you will be then redirected to your payment provider to complete your purchase.
It's easy! After signup, go to the menu Pricing and choose a more powerful plan.
We have mainly 3 offers:
- Free plan: With volume restrictions and less features.
- Prepay Plan: (2 EUR per standard lot traded) You pay on the volume per order copied. Unlimited number of masters and slaves. Interesting for small accounts. Few features are not available.
- Flexible plan: (starting at 19 EUR per account) You pay per account connected, without any restrictions on volume and all features are available.
To assign your new subscription to your Slave account, go to Slaves -> Accounts and click on the "Subscription/Expiration" column and select your plan for your slave. Learn more how to assign your plan.
You can also add Masters accounts anytime.
You can add more Masters and Slaves depending of your needs anytime.
You can eiher:
1. Buy a Flexible Pack with the number of accounts that you want to add, without any limitations.
2. Subscribe to our Prepay Plan, you can use an unlimited number of masters and slaves, and you will pay function of the order and volume copied.
If you have already a Flexible Pack, just subscribe to a new Flexible Pack with the number of new accounts that you needs. The more account you have the less you pay per account, the existing number of account in an existing Flexible Pack is considered when computing the new pricing), you can upgrade to a new Flexible Pack for more accounts at any time.
To assign your subscription to your Slave account, go to Slaves -> Accounts and click on the "Subscription/Expiration" column and select your plan for your slave. Learn more how to assign your plan.
We offer different plan periods function of the subscription selected:
- Free plan: You can use our Trade Copier free for lifetime
- Prepay plan: The amount you charged on your Prepay eWallet is for lifetime, there is no expiration or duration limit to use it
- Flexible plan: Flexible plans are available for 1, 3 or 12 months
Flexible plans are renewed automatically at the end of the subscription period. For instance, if you upgrade to a paid plan on the 15th March your account will be charged on the 15th of each month.
We send you an email 2 days before the expiration to warn you about the expiration. Then, if your subscription has not been renewed, 48 hours after the official expiration date, we expire the subscription, we send you an email and we disconnect the accounts (everything is automated).
As long as you have not cancelled your plan, it will renew automatically. You can cancel your Flexible Pack plan at anytime, it will stop the automatic renewal of your subscription.
A payment done by Credit Card can be cancelled going to MyAccount -> My Plans and cancel it.
A payment done with Paypal or Skrill has to be cancelled in your respective Paypal or Skrill account directly.
You can view and download the invoice of the plan purchased going in the menu "MyAccount" -> "My Plans", just select the plan and click on the PDF icon to download your invoice. You will be able to view an html version of the invoice, or you can also download a pdf file or print directly the invoice.
If you have already a Flexible Pack you can subscribe to a new Flexible Pack with the number of new accounts that you need. Existing Flexible Packs are considered when proposing you the new pricing, meaning the more accounts you have the less you pay per additional accounts.
Subscribe to the new Flexible Pack indicating the number of accounts that you want to add here: Flexible Pack
To assign your new subscription to your Slave or Master account, go to Slaves/Masters -> Accounts and click on the "Subscription/Expiration" column and select your plan for your slave or master.
With the Flexible Pack, you can still use one Free Master, there is no limitation on the master (except comment and alerts features), what is important is to have the slaves on the Flexible Pack if you want to have access to all features and unlimited trading.
At any time, you can change the subscription of a specific Slave/Master and you also can re-assign the subscription to another slave. It is totally flexible and there is no restriction.
You may check our video tutorials to learn about the subscriptions you can avail with Duplikium and find out which one is best for you based on your use case. In this video, we'll also show you how you can assign your subscriptions to your accounts and how you can manage them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXSadQ4StO0
To see, manage or cancel your plan you can go in the menu "MyAccount" -> "My Plans", there you will be able to manage and see the list of plans subscribed with detailed information and the possibility to download a copy of the invoice.
You can have the following plans listed:
- Free plan: By default the Free plan is available to all customers for testing purpose
- Prepay plan: If you subscribe to a Prepay plan you will see the amount you charged on your Prepay eWallet and it is for lifetime, there is no expiration or duration limit to use it
- Flexible plans: Subscription to Flexible plans for the number of slaves of your choice are available for 1, 3 or 12 months