3) Connect your Master account
Welcome to your Cockpit!
You'll be invited to a guided step-by-step procedure to start copying trades.
First, you need to add a Master account. Click the "Click to ADD" button as shown in step 1. The "Create a new Master" form will appear.
Fill out the form with your credentials as follows:
- Custom Name: This field allows you to create a unique name for your Master for easy identification.
- Broker/Technology: Select the technology or broker used to connect to your account ( cTrader, LMAX, FIX, TWS,...)
- Login: Enter the login id you use to connect your account to the platform of your broker. Login ids are all-numeric.
- Password: Enter your broker's account password. For a Master account, the investor password is sufficient.
- Server: This is your broker account server.
Once all information is entered correctly, you can confirm the creation of your new Master!
Your Master account appears now in your Cockpit under the tab "Masters"->"Accounts"